To study and enrol as a student in a reputed university of Ukraine, the students must know and understand how to face Ukrainian embassy councellor.
You must know!
Let’s read through some frequently asked questions that you must know while facing the ukraine embassy
1) What do you want to study?
2) What school do you want to study? (you must check your invitation letter and see)
3) What city is your university located? ( you must ask or check your invitation letter)
4) What is the name of your admission or your consultant in Ukraine? (Ukraine education or check at the back of your admission letter)
5) What is your course duration in Ukraine (you must know this)
6) what are going to Ukraine to study or work (you want to study)
7) When you finish your study in Ukraine are you going back home or stay in Ukraine (am going back home)
8) When you finish your courses in Ukraine are you going to further your study (if BSC. yes to study master----(if master yes to study PHD) if PHD. No you are going back home (if language course yes)
9) Are you going to Ukraine with your full school fees and hostel fees (you must answer yes).
10) All your documents that you are taking to Ukraine are they originals. (you must answer this)
With all this detail you have 100% visa assurance as Ukraine education student.